Hi

Happy new year to all members. I am a new user to Mezmmo and would appreciate some advise with transcoding issues. My movie collection consists of mainly mkv with DTS 5.1 audio. I am trying to play them on my Panasonic Viera 55CX700 Series tv. I know the tv can not handle DTS, so some movies will need transcoding. The default profile was set to the 2013 Base model, however this results in audio being transcoded to mp3 but I would like it to be transcoded to AC3 as this is supported by the tv. I can achieve this by changing the profile to the 2015 models. Is this however the best profile to use with my tv or is it possible to provide me with the correct profile. It would also appear that when movies are transcoded the video is also transcoded with the audio even though the video will play on my tv when only the audio needs to be transcoded. CPU is at 100% when transcoding even with an i7 processor. Is it also possible to view a list of movies that have been transcoded or identify the folders that are in the transcoded folder? Another issue I have is when I right click on a movie and select properties the general tab is showing movie info, however the video , subtitles, and transcoding tabs are blank. Clicking back on the general tab is also then blank. Is this a glitch in the software or an issue that can be resolved. Any help or advise with any of these issues would be appreciated.

Brian