Mezzmo v126.96.36.199 is available now!
A new version of Mezzmo has been released and is available for download now! New features and improvements include:
- New: Support for Orange Livebox TV4 devices.
- New: Support for Panasonic DMP UHD digital media players.
- New: Support for Panasonic Viera 2016 UHD TVs.
- New: Support for Pico Pro devices.
- New: Support for Samsung E-series compatible TVs.
- Improved: Support for AC3 audio for Sony Bravia KDL 2011 TV models.
- Improved: Better streaming response for Samsung E series TVs.
- Improved: Increased video resolution for Roku Streaming Players.
- Improved: Support for HEVC format for LGTV UHD TVs.
- Improved: Support for MP2 and h.264 formats for LG TV 2013 models.
- Improved: Better HLS video on-the-fly transcoding and streaming.
- Improved: Better recognition of audio and subitle languages.
- Improved: Better handling of .NFO metadata files for DVDs and Blu-ray rips.
- Fixed: Deleting HLS segment before streaming to device.
- Fixed: Duplicate devices begin added into Media Devices dialog.
- Fixed: Content rating restrictions not applied correctly when pushing files using Mezzmo Android app.
- Fixed: Sorting a playlist or folder by Release Date did not process the time component of the release date correctly.
- Fixed: Active playlists with Content Rating as keyword not generated correctly.
- Fixed: Processing ripped DVDs with the flat folder structure.
- Fixed: Extracting title of DVD from folder / file path.
- Fixed: Burning subtitles from image-based embedded subtitles (PGS, DVD, VOB).
- Fixed: Various crashes reported by users.
Please use Help -> Check for Updates in Mezzmo (Windows) app - or directly download from http://www.conceiva.com/downloads/mezzmo-setup.exe