I built a new PC three weeks ago, loaded Windows 10 on it and installed Mezzmo. I was having trouble migrating my libraries from my old machine, so I created all the libraries from scratch. I went into each movie's properties, matched it to a movie from the online metadata and locked it. Everything works fine from client machines - I can browse to any library and I will see the poster art and the description, and then I can play the movie pretty smoothly.

Last weekend I loaded KODI on the same machine so that I could stream music to that new PC Running Mezzmo from an Android tablet. This week, I noticed that if I log into that PC either from the "console" or via remote desktop, none of the poster art shows up. I'm just getting the default image of a blue filmstrip. I tried restarting Mezzmo, restarting the PC, refreshing the library and even "Maintain Library". If I go into the properties for any movie the poster is still there. It makes things unpleasant when I'm adding new movies, as I can't tell which ones already have the correct metadata.

Any idea as to what I might have messed up? It was working fine a week ago.