Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I mean the second one, going to the properties of the movie in Mezzmo. Since Mezzmo is showing the poster this means the problem could be in the transcoding folder, Mezzmo transcodes posters for devices to adjust the size. Please go to 'Media Devices' in Mezzmo and double-click on the device that corresponds to the computer running Kodi then on the Transcoding tab click the button to delete transcoded files then go to Kodi and see if the posters appear. You can also try installing the Mezzmo Kodi addon in Kodi if you are not already using this to see if this shows the posters as it is possible that Kodi has cached the information and is using old URLs to try and get the posters.
I followed your instructions but that doesn't seem to have changed anything. I think I need to restate the problem, as some of the comments in your resolution seems a little off course.

First, please forget about KODI. The only reason I brought it up is that I first noticed the problem after installing KODI on the same PC as the Mezzmo server. Two days later, I uninstalled KODI hoping it might fix things. To be clear, I'm not trying to fix KODI ( a client ), I'm trying to fix Mezzmo (the server).

Second, all clients that connect to the Mezzmo server can see the posters and descriptions. I have about four Android tablets, two Blu Ray players, and two laptop computers that I've used as clients. I'm having a separate issue with one of the blu ray players, but all of the other client machines can browse to the Mezzmo server and see the posters and descriptions.

The Problem: In the Mezzmo Server application no posters are visible. If I open the properties of the video I can see the poster and the backdrop, but when I exit the properties all the movies in the Mezzmo library show up with a filmstrip Icon. This makes it difficult to figure out which movies have not been assigned video metadata. I'm adding about 25 titles a week, so this is a pretty good sized irritation.

My Mezzmo Server name is PirateChest (my kids picked that out). Following your directions, I selected PirateChest from Media Devices and deleted the transcoded files. I then did a refresh in the Mezzmo Server Library and I'm still just seeing the filmstrip icons.