Hi
As a old long time paid ex user of Mezzmo, I have returned to see how things have changed! I stopped using Mezzmo as it had no iOS support and it's DNLA page from server to dnla tv was poor compared to the likes of Plex which had wonderful interfaces etc and iOS Support, now after a long period of no use I find there is still no Apple support but plenty of Android support!.
Now here's my problem as I have a windows server and updated it to the latest Mezzmo server (Mezzmo never left just wasn't used the same).I have a new tv a Samsung KS Series and find Plex will not work on this properly but I find my new Samsung KS Series tv doesnt spot Mezzmo.
Also because apart from the windows server there is just Apple devices of which I thought there would be support for by now from mezzmo, I can pay for apps to mirror the iPad but after being an original paid Mezzmo owner I feel I should have support for my items by now it's been a very long wait!
This is not a bitchy go at Mezzmo, I am just curious why it's not caught up with others, and why I can't appear to use it on my new KS series tv.
So one way or another I need to find a work around, it's not that I didn't like Mezzmo originally it's just I needed the Apple support, I can't bitch or moan to Plex as I didn't pay for it, but I did pay for Mezzmo!
Any suggestions?