Thread: Problem switching between audio tracks

Default Problem switching between audio tracks

FIRST TIME'S A DOOZIE

This really is my bad side. I believe for normal skateboarders, it is commonly. My left wrist plagued me for the entire filming of Mind Field. I had been on the clean run for a short time and that i was psyched to skate. Within this alleyway by Supreme you will find these ledges, The Best Complete Skateboards For Beginners Reviews To Buy 2017 and that i attempted to nollie back tail in the finish of the line. Rather of having into nollie back tail, I acquired into nollie back lip suddenly. I travelled back, which was the very first fracture on my small wrist. It had been nothing when compared with what adopted.

SECOND TIME'S A BITCH

The 2nd break around the wrist I tend not to discuss much, but I'll say I'll never slappy bluntslide something again. I had been in Akron, Ohio, with Arto and that i attempted to slappy bluntslide a high bank and travelled out. I saw there is bloodstream on my small footwear and that i checked out it and it was like, "We have to visit the hospital at this time.Inch Arto arrived to my hospital room, and that i requested him if he viewed the footage and that he just stated, "You shouldn't, ever watch that." The wrist broke completely in two.

THIRD TIME'S A CHARM

The 3rd break was on the miniramp in New You are able to, and I'll never touch a miniramp again. Frontside 5- tucked out and that i looked lower and my arm was an L-shape. I had been so angry at the hospital bills I'd collected about this wrist which i put my arm between my knees and that i sprang it in. I declined to visit the physician for 3 days and my arm switched a wild color. Individuals tend to be more hospital bills I did not pay.

A STITCH Over Time

I've got a stitches scar on my small left middle finger and I'm not sure how it is from. I'd need to ask my mother. It is a rugged scar too.

I Do Not Foot BUT MAYBE

I understand I've damaged toes. Unsure when, where or the way they happened.

WORST FIVE-DOLLAR BET EVER

I'd a 5-dollar bet with Gino on who could backside 360 the Hubba Hideout steps first. It was like 1996, and 360s were not as popular because they are now nobody really did them. So, I tore my ACL on the five-dollar bet. Even today, that's the worst discomfort I have ever felt.

CENTER

Mind Madness

I have hit my mind a lot of occasions which i don't remember how everything happened. I have been hitting my mind and becoming stitches since I'm able to remember. My grandmother would be a nurse, so she'd remove them. I'm not sure who'd insert them in. I have knocked myself out a lot of occasions it's insane. I recall knocking myself out a great deal like a kid and tossing up and someone attempting to keep me awake.

I had been skating with Gino Iannucci at Huntington Senior High School once and that i knocked myself completely unconscious. Gino has it on film somewhere.
    hqdefault.jpg
    FULL FACIAL

There is a pavement boost the road after i had just began skating. I attempted to rocket air from it and that i automobile to the neighbor lady. It had been my second full-blown knockout, and my face was completely crawled off. Lip, nose, eyebrow, face, everything. Should you watch my part in your mind Field, immediately after I slappy grind a red pole, Greg Search flashes a photograph of the Polaroid of my face from that slam. You can view it in super-slow motion and find out my face all smashed up. I am bummed I lost that Polaroid inside a move through the years. what size skateboard do i need

SACK ATTACK

Another amount of time in Huntington, I ollied and, you are aware how kids obtain board between their legs striking their balls? Not just did I actually do that, however i seemed to be perfectly pitched on the top of my board just like a scarecrow. I'd a totally crimson ball sack also it remained crimson for over a week.

OH, MY BACK

I put my out today.

RIGHT SIDE

Damaged ARM

After I would be a kid, I broke my arm on the slide at Huntington Beach Central Park. I have two pins within my arm along with a gigantic scar from that.

CRISCO KID

I'd eight stitches within my hands from the Crisco can after i was cooking like a kid. Unsure why I had been cooking at this type of youthful age, however i was. Crisco cans was once sketchy. You accustomed to withdraw the lid there was, like, a razor that will slice directly into you.

Unique FINGER BREAK

I recall a period within my existence skating when I'd hurt myself and I'd end up like, "Yes! I am not going to need to skate and I am getting Vicodin." Once I had been up at Cal Condition and attempted to backside nosegrind over that gap that drops lower. I attempted to backside nosegrind regarding this thinking I possibly could totally get it done. I fell from the nosegrind, dropped out of this mind-high factor, and set my finger inside a crack in the earth. The physician explained he'd never witnessed a finger break like this before. I have were built with a couple of doctors state that in my experience. I broke the end of my pinky finger and also the middle.

DON'T LAUGH

Once I had been skating the swimming pool by Poor with Anthony Van Engelen and Greg Search. It's certainly one of individuals pools that includes a lot of white-colored dust. I was overall and that i was like, "I wish to do yet another.Inch I visited rock 'n' roll within the deep finish, so when I returned in Used to do a backside 270 in skateboards and whipped out. My right arm remained in the tranny and that i hit my face on the floor. I had been like, "Don't laugh at me after i wake up.Inch I possibly could have the white-colored powder throughout my face and that i understood there is bloodstream. I recieve up, and Greg and Anthony just began dying laughing. I Then required my shirt off and my shoulder was dislocated.
    Last edited by giabinh; 09-13-2017 at 09:08 PM.

Hi,
    it is possibly an issue with the way DVD Shrink has combined the VOB files, can you please try playing the file on the WD TV HD media player from a network share or USB drive to see if the audio selection problem occurs to confirm whether it is a problem with the file or with the way it is being streamed?

Mezzmo Android: Install it on your tablet, smartphone, Android TV or Amazon Fire to browse and stream files from your Mezzmo library to all your devices. Full details at http://www.conceiva.com/products/mez...mo_android.asp
    Mezzmo for Kodi Add-on: Install it into Kodi to stream files from your Mezzmo library directly in Kodi. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...odi_user_guide
    Mezzmo for Roku App: Install it onto your Roku to stream files from your Mezzmo library. Full details at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki/doku.php?...oku_user_guide
    Wiki: User Guides & Reference Manual at http://www.mezzmo.com/wiki
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Mezzmo.DLNA.Server
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/conceiva_mezzmo
    Web: http://www.mezzmo.com