After having Problems with MKV Files playing on my Sony, i purchased a Samsung BD to stream to...

The first Files are working quite well, but now i got serious problems:

MKV File 1 can be streamed transcoded to my Sony but can not be played on Samsung. The Play Field beginns to load than to stutter and than i get every few seconds one flashing Picture frame without sound (one or two times it plays the video but without sound and the player displays a "unsupported audio codec" warning ; i cant reproduce the playpack). The player didnt react on any commands but ON/OFF.

MKV File 2 can be played fine on my Samsung but when i play the same File transcoded on my Sony, it becames asynchronous and pressinf ffwd/rw will stop the video and only audio goes on until i stop the Playback and play from beginn again. Pressing return and restart the file will display a black screen with audio.

I think there is something with the Framerate wrong... can i reduce the Framerate with mezzmo some how?

What is the optimal device-file for my Samsung (i tryed Samsung BDP and BDP 2013 until now)?

Later i will post the file informations for the two files...

Thanks HTC

PS: Thanks for the improved translation in german. Much better now!!!