So I have two NAS devices. One contains my HD (M:\Movies) movies and one contains my 4k UHD (V:\4K Movies) movies.

My question is going to sound strange, so here goes.

I have a folder 'M:\Movies\Star Trek' that contains the 1080p versions of the Star Trek movies. I also have a folder that is 'V:\4K Movies\Star Trek' that contains the 4k versions of some of the movies. I have a custom playlist that just points to the 'M:\Movies' folder for now. Is there some way that I can "combine" the two in the same playlist so that the contents of both of the "same name" folders would appear as if they are one logical folders? So, for instance, 'Movies/Star Trek' would show both the contents of both Star Trek sub-folders combined without having to make a custom sub-playlist? The reason I don't want to create a custom sub-playlist is that I have a bunch of folders like the 'Star Trek' ones that have a mix of 1080p an 4k movies in their corresponding folder and it would require alot of management.

What I am hoping is that if I combine 'M\Movies' and 'V:\4K Movies' in the custom base playlist that any sub-folders that match will be "shuffled together" so that their respective contents look like they are in 'Movies/Star Trek'.

If you need more information, I can provide more info.