I have a number of TV series on DVD sets. I have these all stored as .ISO's on my media server, but this doesn't work so well as Mezzmo cannot properly "catalog" the multiple episode-per-DVD disc format, and for the most part Mezzmo doesn't even find ANY metadata for these .ISOs...

I have "pulled apart" some of these .ISOs into typical "ripped from DVD" type folers: AUDIO_TS, JACKET_P, and VIDEO_TS folders with all the usual files in them. I ran "Library Maintenance" expecting that Mezzmo would find metadata and create entries for each episode of the TV series on these DVDs, but it did not.

What I want is a Mezzmo "catalog" or "directory" that shows the TV series name and the title of each episode, and some data (if available) for the episodes....

(I guess it's actually a playlist in an XML file someplace, but it shows up like a directory or a catalog on my TVs etc...)

Any suggestions on how to get Mezzmo to "catalog" these TV series DVDs?

And, is there any way to manually point to a directory on the server containing ripped DVD files and tell Mezzmo to find the metadata - instead of having to run Library Maintenance each time I want to see how Mezzmo is going to catalog these?