I have one of the most brilliant Samsung product (UE32C6700 LED Tv), with USB Wifi Samsung dongle. All functions are ok, except one: DLNA service. When I start to use this service, with PC Share application I had a lot of problems. First, it wasn't working on Windows 7 (confirmed by support from US), then when I verified with Windows XP it was freezing the movie and options on application doesen't permit too much...
I tried some free DLNA programs, but with the same results. Then I discovered Mezzmo (free for 15 days) and it was like I discovered America: everything was perfect! No more freezing, a lot of options to choose, no more problems with subtitles!
And ofcourse I could link even second TV (no Samsung brand) to the same DLNA server on Windows 7!
Only this questions I have: why make Samsung such beautiful product and such poor conectivity application? With PC Share Manager it looks like a new Mercedes with cassette tape audio system... Why Samsung doesen't look on the market to see how is working Mezzmo DLNA application and make something like this?
Hrrrrrrrr...