Hello. Thanks for the responses. The Dell XPS 730x has an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU 920 @ 2.67GHz 2.67GHz. I tried using HandBrake and Leawo Blu-Ray Ripper to convert the BD/DVD ISO file to one of the MP4 formats to avoid transcoding. Every one I tried compressed the video so much the resulting video quality was very poor. I tried 2 different ISO files:

1) File 1 BD ISO Size=43GB, M4V Size=11GB
2) File 2 DVD ISO Size=6.2GB, MKV Size=3GB, TS Size=3.4GB

I would like to find a converter that can produce the same quality as the Mezzmo pre-transcoded files. They have excellent quality. The best I could find was ripping the ISO file to MPEG-2. This has excellent HD and Mezzmo can transcode them on the fly.

I ran a test with 2 BD MPG files streaming simultaneously to 2 different Roku boxes on 2 TVs. File 1 MPG File Size=23GB, Transcoded at 82fps, File 2 MPG File Size=20GB transcoded at 71fps. The CPU usage was 75%, ffmpeg.exe 1=38%, ffmpeg.exe 2=37%. The streaming was excellent for both TVs. The Networking usage was less than 10%. As a comparison, the ISO file transcodes at 11fps and has all of the problems described.

Of course the optimum would be to avoid transcoding all together. I get a warning message when the temporary transcoding folder exceeds 70%, so I would have to be deleting all files periodically, or I could move the temporary folder to another NAS if the 1Gig network is fast enough to stream from.

Does HandBrake have a video format option that matches Mezzmo's? Is there a converter that uses the ffmpeg.exe transcoding module?