Thread: Abnormal lenghy process for the update of my Mezzmo's library on SONY KD-55A8F

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Abnormal lenghy process for the update of my Mezzmo's library on SONY KD-55A8F

Hi !

I just bought my SONY KD-55A8F and use Mezzmo as Media Server. Neverthless, I have an issue regarding the lengh taken by my TV to see updates i do in my Mezzmo's library as it takes around 30/45 min or 1h by my TV in the best case...
    And often, my TV can't even see the files in my Mezzmo's folder..(I have a message saying "Please try later"...and nothing happen when I come back 1h later).

That being said, when I can finally reach the files from my TV and launch the file, I can perfectly read the 4k movie without any problem..

I tried PLEX to see if it was an issue from the TV or from Mezzmo. The lengh taken by Plex is only a couple of minutes and my TV has always been able to see the files in the folder.

As MEZZMO has clearly my preference and I don't want to use Plex, any idea on how I can solve this issue (please find attached the parameters related to the server) ?

Thanks in advance for your support !
    Attached Images Attached Images