I am running Mezzmo on Windows 10 that serves exclusively as a media server for streaming. The machine has a fresh install of Windows 10 and virtually nothing else on it. We stream to a Roku stick. The app has worked sometimes and other times it has not. I have reviewed lots of posts about possible issues. I have tried almost everything from those posts (some did not apply).

I have the app installed on my android phone and it has always worked. To be clear, I have tried it a few times on its own as well as every time there is an issue with the Roku app. The roku app will be stuck in the green loading bar screen. I wait a minute or two and then try it on my phone.

I have tried both the 2.4 and 5 connection from my wireless router. The roku app streams movies from Vudu, Amazon and Youtube easily and with little trouble. So, there is not a connection issues in terms of speed or bandwidth.

There could be a transcoding issue. However, I have pre transcoded some files and those files also sit stuck in the green loading bar screen.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.