Has any one been able to browse a Mezzmo library from PlayFi and play to a PlayFi enabled device?

I upgraded my AVR to an Anthem MRX 720 that has DTS Play-Fi support. Play Fi appears to be an open standard media player. Based on what I could find with a quick search it appears to be a DLNA implemetation.
(https://play-fi.com/faq/entry/supported-media-servers).

When controlling the AVR through the PlayFi app on my phone I can select from a myriad of music sources including 'media server' which presents a list of locally detected DLNA servers. Mezzmo shows up as does plex, foobar2000, and even a windows 10 dlna server. However, when selecting Mezzmo, PlayFi reports 'no audio content found'. The other DLNA servers are browseable and can stream music to the PlayFi DMR.

Mezzmo sees the AVR/PlayFi endpoint in media devices as a Generic Device (NTSC). When using Mezzmo to play to the PlayFi DMP the streaming never starts. Additionally, neither when using the foobar200 dlna browser/controller or bubbleupnp on my phone to stream from Mezzmo does the streaming work to the AVR. I tried a few other device profiles but I didn't do an exhaustive search of the listed profiles to see which have playfi support.

I can browse and stream with mezzmo to everything else on my network. The device in mezzmo is set to allow.

Thank you