To enable better support for external playlists, can we have:

1. the ability to automatically create external playlists from any (non-linked) playlists managed in Mezzmo in e.g. W3U and other standard formats, so that any changes whether automatic or manually done get reflected in the exported playlists - for use on phones, in cars, etc. Should be able to setup whether folder structure is maintained, where playlists are stored and whether filenames are relative or absolute - have a look at MusicBee for the types of options that would be awesome (I am using that to maintain my playlists centrally for all devices at the moment).

2. the ability to automatically pick up playlists and make them linked playlists, based on a folder/folder structure under which they are managed - this would allow external management of playlists for cross-device support, with Mezzmo then able to pick this up automatically without having to manually create the linked playlists

At the very least, it would be helpful to allow drag-and-drop (or similar multiple) play-list file import to linked playlists. I have over 100 playlists and, as Mezzmo is on a server accessed via RDP, creating the linked playlists individually is a very very slow process! This could even be an external utility or by some form of scripting/command line.