Is there a way of adjusting the keywords on a selection of files without changing existing ones ?
For example I tag a set of movies I want to show in a playlist, say HomersMovies
If I then want to tag a different set say BartsMovies and some are tagged already with HomersMovies then it will remove the HomersMovies tag (unless of course I select only those that do not already have the Homers keyword to add the Barts one, then select any of the ones that are tagged as Homers and add the Bart to those too).
This is the only way I can find to do this - but it can be tricky once there are severl keywords on a file !

I see that when I select a set of files that do not have all the same keywords the Keywords field is empty.
So I was thinking what if I could enter a + in front of the keyword im trying to add when ive selected some files.
It would then ADD the keyword to those selected items but without changing what was there.
Similarly you could have it check for a - keyword prefix to remove only the given tag on a selection ?