An updated version of the Mezzmo Kodi addon for both Kodi v18 (v1.2.0.0) and
Kodi v19+ (v2.2.0.0) have been posted on GitHub. These versions contain
some new features and bug fixes. A lot of time was spent hardening the Kodi sync
code and improving how nosync and live channels are handled. Some usability
enhancements were added like being able to get a complete TV series listing
from any episode in the series from GUI mode. As well there is a really cool
new feature with v2.2.0.0 for Mezzmo Movie Previews where you can adjust
the volume of the trailers and the main movie feature to handle uneven volume.

*** Important Notes***

Please note, as mentioned previously, these releases are the first time where there
will begin to be differences in features between the Kodi 18 and Kodi 19+ versions
of the Mezzmo Kodi Addon. Feature differences will continue to grow and the Kodi
18 version of the addon will soon become bug fix only updates through the end
of 2024.

v1.2.0.0 Kodi 18

• Fixed very minor bug where the no bookmark condition for music files was not being
detected properly.
• Added Information context menu item to TV Trailer and Movie Trailer channels. Now
you can see the full information about the underlying movie from either the context
menu or the I (information) key for these Mezzmo trailer channels.
• Fixed Mezzmo record count calculation error in the summary reporting
• Added automatic Kodi sync detection of Mezzmo live streams like IP Cameras, IP Video
streams, OTA tuners etc..
• Added option to the Mezzmo Context menu for TV Show episodes to provide a listing
of all TV episodes in the series and launch playback.
• Moved the Export Data from Database settings option from the settings Content
Control tab to the Diagnostics tab.
• Added duplicate detection for nosync videos so you can easily find duplicate Mezzmo
entries that you do not sync to Kodi (i.e. home videos, custom metadata etc..)

v2.2.0.0 Kodi 19+

• Fixed very minor bug where the no bookmark condition for music files was not being
detected properly.
• Added Information context menu item to TV Trailer and Movie Trailer channels. Now
you can see the full information about the underlying movie from either the context
menu or the I (information) key for these Mezzmo trailer channels.
• Fixed Mezzmo record count calculation error in the sync summary reporting
• Added automatic Kodi sync detection of Mezzmo live streams like IP Cameras, IP Video
streams, OTA tuners etc..
• Added option to the Mezzmo Context menu for TV Show episodes to provide a listing
of all TV episodes in the series and launch playback.
• Moved the Export Data from Database settings option from the settings Content
Control tab to the Diagnostics tab.
• Added duplicate detection for nosync videos so you can easily find duplicate Mezzmo
entries that you do not sync to Kodi (i.e. home videos, custom metadata etc..)
• Added feature to allow setting the playback volume for both trailers and the main
movie when using Mezzmo Movie Previews. This allows you to tailor the settings so
that the trailers and the main movie play at the same volume.
• Added Native Mode tab option setting option to only sync from Mezzmo and display
with Kodi a single studio vs. a list of studios. This is to support some Kodi
skins which can only handle a single studio.
• Bumped video database support to Kodi 21 Beta 3 for Kodi native sync. Beta 2 not
supported for native sync just GUI mode.

If you have version 1.1.4.4 or 2.1.4.4 installed (or higher) and automatic updates
are enabled this update will be automatic over the next 24 hrs. Otherwise please
use the links below for manual installation.

There are separate links for the Kodi 18 and Kodi 19 versions. The Kodi 18 version is based upon the
latest Kodi 19 v2.2.0.0 code.

Kodi 18 link

Kodi 19+ link

Click on the download source as a zip option and then to add it to Kodi by using the install from zip file option.

Feedback and feature requests are always welcome. I would like to understand how many of you use
the addon to play music from Mezzmo ? Also I am interested in whether folks would like the option to
sync live channels to Kodi in native mode. They would have to be added as a movie entry in the Kodi
database since live streams don't have a their own Kodi database. For now they are available in GUI
mode within the Mezzmo Kodi addon where you can vie them right from the Mezzmo server.

You feedback is used to help guide future feature development.

Thanks,

Jeff

Visit the Mezzmo Kodi addon Wiki for the latest