Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Please check the subnet of the wireless connection against the ethernet connection, sometimes routers put the wireless and wired connections in a different subnet so if the TV is connected via wireless it will be in a different subnet to the Mezzmo server and will not receive the multicast messages from the server.
I checked and the subnet is same (255.255.255.0). In my router, it appears LAN is setup to use that for all.

Jeff suggested I check to see which networks I was broadcasting on. There is only one listed; 192.168.1.19.

However, since I had to take a break from working on this, I noticed something tonight that was not noticed the last time. The IP addresses listed in media devices are not what I show in my router to be assigned to anything. For instance, the TV is an LG so listed as LGWebOS and the IP in media device is 192.168.1.178 with a MAC address of 4C:1B:86:CE:18:CC
listed under my router page the TV has 192.168.1.131 and the MAC is 00:IF:54:C4:6E.

I have rebooted my computer and the router but still holding that discrepancy. That seems like a major issue.