Hi, I've been using the full version of Mezzmo for awhile now, and I find it quite a good media server. The issue I've been having lately is that my music files are not updating as I would like them to.

For instance, if I look in the artist folder (library/music/artists), whether it be through my ps3, or the mezzmo gui on my computer (windows 7 64 bit), I see multiple or duplicate files of the same song for a certain artist where I know I only have one of.

I've also been updating the tags in my music files, and I don't think that information is being updated in my music database within mezzmo.

I have recently deleted the folder I was sharing for all of my music (some 35,000 files), so basically I am not sharing any music files, yet I still see those files under the artist, filetype, genre and year folders. I would like to clear my entire music database within mezzmo and start from scratch.

One of my questions is where is the database stored within windows? If I delete this file, surely the library in mezzmo will be clear of all data and I can start from scratch with updating my files.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You