Hi there,

I'm very impressed with Mezzmo so far - I can stream HD content and music directly to my Samsung C580 TV with no problems at all.

However, I am having a couple of issues with streaming to my Xbox 360. HD Video 'stutters' every 10 minutes or so. I am guessing this is being caused by the large overheads caused by FFMPEG transcoding .MKV/.MP4 to .WMV. I'm going to attempt to remedy this by reducing the transcoder quality for the Xbox 360 Profile. Is there any way to transcode to Xvid .avi rather than .WMV, or is this just as bad?

My main problem however is with streaming Music from Mezzmo to my Xbox 360. Prior to using Mezzmo, I could stream my Music from Windows Media Player to the Xbox 360 with no problems - I would just navigate to Music (and then the Windows Media Player Library) on the Xbox 360, then find the Artist/Album I wanted to play and all the music files would be listed.

Under Mezzmo, when I navigate to Music (and then select the Mezzmo Library) on the Xbox 360 and then choose Artist I am able to see all the artists listed, but then when I select one all that I can see is:

- iTunes Playlist
- Folder

Selecting either of these does nothing. I also get the same issue if I try to browse via Album or Folder.

I can play all the Music on Mezzmo via my Samsung C580 TV, however this means that I have to leave the screen on, which is something I do not like doing with a static display on the screen. I would much rather be able to play the music via my Xbox 360 as it is hooked up to my Hi-Fi and one I have selected some music I can then turn the TV off to save on electricity and wear & tear on the screen.

Any help/suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Urza