If you turn off transcoding does the Conan MKV play on the TV with video/audio? Our device profile currently specifies that the TV doesn't support DTS in an MKV container, so that's why the file would be transcoded. If it plays with transcoding turned off, then we can add DTS support for MKV files for the "Panasonic Viera 2011" device profile.

Also, in my understanding the TV should downmix all 5.1 audio to stereo itself - does it do that or does it fail to play files with 5.1 audio? If it fails, then yes, we can tell Mezzmo to do that, but if the TV accepts and plays such files, then I think that it would be best if the TV downmixed them on its own.

Integrated subtitles will be dropped during transcoding because we're transcoding to MPEG-TS. If we changed the profile to transcode to MKV, we could try and keep integrated subtitles, so perhaps that would work with the TV. We'll need to do some testing here with this. It would be great if you could send me a link through PM here or a support ticket with a download link to one of your files (that has embedded subtitles and also 5.1 DTS), so that I could test it here on our TV.