Hi:

I'm using the trial version of Mezzmo and really like it, although I have a problem that I'm hoping someone can help me resolve.

I'm streaming video from Mezzmo to a Magnavox Blu-Ray player (model MBP5220F). The Blu-Ray player is connected to a regular old TV (a Panasonic, made in the early 1980s, that is huge and is still going strong), which means I've set up my Blu-Ray player to show disc output in Letterbox format, since it has to fit the 4:3 typical format. And, any AVIs that I stream from Mezzmo that are natively in 4:3 aspect ratio are just fine. BUT, the problem I'm having is that anything NOT in 4:3 aspect ratio gets translated to 4:3.

Looking here in the forums, I found reference to the device settings and looked; it defaulted to Generic NTSC, which represents the TV just great, but not the Blu-Ray player that's in between Mezzmo and the TV. And, as far as I can see, there's no configuration option for the aforementioned Magnavox Blu-Ray player.

So... any suggestions? What do I do? How can I get Mezzmo to correctly display these wide-screen AVI files?

I look forward to hearing from anyone soon with suggestions.

Sincerely,

Jon