I saw this utility on BitsDuJuer and it is exactly what I have been looking for! I immediately downloaded the trial in anticipation of the special price offer.

I've installed it in to FF 11 using the instructions found here and it is working great except I can't seem to add a new suffix so that it is recognized by DownloadStudio and downloaded. I also disabled the download manager addins I was using before to avoid any conflicts.

I did notice the items in the right click popup list look like there may be an issue there. They all begin with & and have rather cryptic descriptions. Does this sound correct?

I added the suffix to the compressed file type set. The suffix is .saf which is a proprietary compressed format that I download often. I assumed this would make DS recognize and process it like any other compressed file but no luck.

What is the correct procedure (step by step) to accomplish this?

I'm really looking forward to having this tool. One other question; what is the licensing policy? I'm a software developer myself and so I have two desktop workstations, two laptops, and a boatload of VMs. I like to keep these kind of tools installed consistently on each system I use. I am the exclusive sole users of these systems. How many licenses would I need? Obviously I'm hoping it is licensed by user and not by install which would probably be a deal breaker for me unless there is some kind of 5-10 install pack available at a reasonable price.

Thanks! - KEM