Hello,

I had a lot of problems with DownloadStudio and it took a whole week to find out how to solve them.
I post it here Just in case anybody or the support team is interested.
Hope it helps somebody else.

First of all, I should say I'm not here to tell it's a DownloadStudio bug (though it may be). I'm just explaining my experiments here, because there may be somebody else out there with the same problem. It may help him.

a little about my situation:
Download studio version: 5.1.5.1 trial
Microsoft Office 2007 without any updates.

I noticed that after installing DownloadStudio, Visual Basic in Microsoft Access 2007 database files showed strange error messages and stoped working.
I wasn't even able to modify the VB code of my databases. The main error messages occured on Set db = currentDb() which gave Unable to load DLL.

I tried using DownloadStudio on 5 PC and all PCs behaved the same, giving the same error messages on the same line. I even noticed that I'm not able to declare new variables in VB anymore. As soon as I typed Dim tr as the database closed.

To test the same situation, create a database in Microsoft Access 2007, Add a form to your database, Add a button to the form and add the following to onClick action of the button.
------------------------------------------------
Dim db as Database
dim rs as DAO.Recordset

set db=CurrentDb
msgbox "This is a test."
--------------------------------------------------

Save the form And close the database.
Now Launch the database and open the form and click the button.
You'll receive a message that the DLL can't be loaded and visual basic stops running.

After a whole week on imaging what can be wrong, I created a snapshot of windows registry and system files on C drive.
Later I installed DownloadStudio. After installing process and rebooting, I took another snapshot of registry and file system. There was several hundred deleted keys. I simply added the deleted keys to registry and everything was just fine.
Access 2007 is behaving as it's supposed to once again.