Guys, in the process of converting from Tversity to Mezzmo. I have the trial version and I must say - it's an awesome application compared to Tversity. I have a Samsung LN46B750 TV and having a native profile is great!

A question about an issue I have re: adding an individual video file to a specific folder.

I tried right clicking on a folder I created and added a file by navigating to the file and identifying the appropriate playlist. But the file is now appearing as a folder - not a file.

I deleted the file/folder from the library, moved the file from the hard drive folder it was in and "rebuilt" the library with the remove unfound files checked. I then placed the file back in the folder on my hard drive and rebult the library again "updating" the libraby with changes.

But the file shows up not in the folder of the library but, as a folder under "all videos".

All other new videos I place in the hard drive folder appear properly in Mezzmo so I believe this file has some settings in the library from my original "add to folder" mistake.

How to I resolve the issue so this file appears in the proper folder so I can access it from my television?

Thanks - eking34 a Mezzzmo convert.