Hello!
I use as DLNA client device a nokia lumia 800 (Windows phone 7.5) with onePlayer app installed, i choose as device profile evopro Kft onePlayer

The problem I have concerns the speed of video playback. Usually the behavior is:
-I launch any video from onePlayer app of my Lumia 800, choosing the only profile available (asf wmv)
- The pre-transcoding starts on Mezzmo server, which takes about ten minutes
- File starts playing, and the audio is normal.
The problem is in the video, which at times is fluid, but overall freezes and is jerky, making the viewing annoying; the video is always played until the end and I can move in the timeline of the video without problems. I tried to select in device configuration the option to transcode faster with loss of video quality but has not changed the behaviour.
I also tried to use the profile for windows phone 7 device in device profile list but the application crashes on any video.
I exclude problems of connection bandwidth, since the same configuration using other DLNA servers guaranteed video with good playback. It's not a specific video file problem because it happens with all videos.
I would like to switch to Mezzmo for all the features that has in respect to competing programs.
Still have i something wrong in configuration ? is there a way I can fix this? A patch? Thank you!