I completed the Mezzmo 3.0.1 upgrade process but apparently (judging from other posts) did not stop the Mezzmo server, a step not required by any other upgrade. All previous upgrades provided that critical process. I would like to see an apology from Conceiva management for that unbelievable sloppy programming.

Now, back to my problem. The upgrade completed but of course the now Mezzmo server will not run due to bad .dlls. The upgrade did convert my database to the new format. I used XP system restore to go back to the pre-upgrade system status. Mezzmo will not run due to the new database format. I reverted to the upgraded version of the the system and tried to redo the Mezzmo upgrade with the server off but there is no upgrade option because I have the latest version.

This reminds of the time I locked my keys in the car with the engine running.

I need to destroy Mezzmo database so I can revert to the pre-upgrade version, repeat the upgrade and regenerate the database. I can not find the database to erase it and of course there is not Mezzmo option for either locating it and erasing it. How do I erase the existing unusable database?

At the present time, Mezzmo is completely worthless due to a very poorly designed upgrade process that judging from the number of posts is infuriating the their client-base.

Help.

Terry