I've been using mezzmo for a good amount of time now, and fully understand this simple and easy to use program. I love it, but since this patch, It does not show folders on both of my tvs. I have uninstalled/repaired/reinstalled a few times already and that did not do the trick. I just did a test with 1 folder of mine. "HD MOVIES" in caps for example is the folder. After its created mezzmo does its thing, and posts when i click "library" and look at the bottom its shows "Total Folders 1". I dont remember from my past working version if this is normal but this doesnt look right. Yes it has 1 folder "HD MOVIES" but there are many sub directories which it does not seem to see/post to my tv. In the mezzmo program I click library;Video;Folder;HD MOVIES and it shows all my sub folders for my movies. On My tv i go to Allshare;Click my mezzmo icon;Videos;Folders;HD MOVIES And nothing is there under the main folder i created HD MOVIES. Yes, HD MOVIES folder is there, but no sub folders under HD MOVIES! I can click on Recently added on my tv and walla it shows all the files for my movies. They all play to perfection no issues there. Why are these Sub folders not showing?!?!? Totally confused.
-Nick