First, the bug.

Noticed that there are some commonly used file names that cause errors in the identification process Mezzmo does.
As "." is used instead of a empty space on most files in internet, the following part of name causes a LOT of errors ".x264" ( as you all know x264 refers to the used encode ). Mezzmo understands that on a lot of files to be a tv series with season 1, episode 264. But that happens only if there is a number before the .x, example "DD5.1.x264". That would result in season 1, episode 264. Even if there its a movie or even if there is S01E05 in the file name before that. If you remove from the file name the .x264 part, it does understands the title right. So fix the rule, ".x" doesnt suggest a episode number.

Another thing i really hate is that a lot of files have quality control files, commonly named samples. If possible, could you make a option to exclude files from Mezzmo, example if the file name had a "sample" in somewhere in there.

Fixing/adding those features would help a lot, i will eventually delete the sample files and clean the filenames, but as the database is done every day it would be "correct" even if i hadnt done the manual naming/deleting.