While I like the idea of the common-delimited feature in certain field (I was using semi-colon to separate names), I have a problem with it's implementation.

a) After entering items into a field (Artist/Actors, or Genre), whether or not the items are quote, the program will reformat the field -- remove quotes, separate an item that has a slash (/) even if it's quoted, put quotes in where they weren't typed, and change the order of the items entered (I put names in order of importance [arbitrary], not alphabetically)

b) After entering names in the Artist/Actors field, the names show in the drop-down as unquoted. Wouldn't that cause the program to create two entries? -- example, "Hepburn, Katherine" becomes Hepburn, Katherine which (if selected) would create two entries if saved; Hepburn and Katherine

c) New items or changed items entered into the Series field are not showing in the drop-down list

and, once again,

d) the Album Artist field no longer appears on the General properties tab (I use this field as a different kind of category field, separate from the Genre field)