Not sure if this is been mentioned previously, but remote management of a Mezzmo install would be fantastic!

I currently run multiple instances of a mezzmo service on the same server (probably not supported, nor recommended but its working, and is the only way I can currently achieve the layouts I want in playlists). Unfortunately managing them is a bit of a pain as I have to launch mezzmo as a different user to configure the different instances. This is made harder as the Mezzmo interface is a single instance application, so I can only have one instance open at a time. Which brings me to my next problem: Maintain Library. The schedule option requires the interface to be open at the time. Because I can only have on instance open at a time, only one Maintenance task will run on one instance, the other one will be missed. I guess this could be fixed by a scheduled task using the /Maintenance command, except I still have the single instance issue, I would have to kill the first one off first, not knowing if it has finished or not.

I think it's already been suggested before, having the Maintenance performed by the service as opposed to the interface would fix this issue.