I have been having an issue for sometime now where Mezzmo keeps loading randomly for no reason and the only way I can stop it is by pressing stop and play again. This might buy me 5 minutes or an hour its appears to be pot luck.

I have managed to isolate the problem down to my BT Home Hub. When I turn off the hub I can watch Mezzmo without interuption. The only problem is that this is my router and I have to make sure its switched on first so that all kit is allocated thier DCHP IP address on the network and then I can switch it off and everything runs OK.

I have the BT Home Hub Ver 3 connected to a 5 port switch via the gigabit port. Nothing else uses the router ports on the hub all connections are on the 5 port D-Link switch. I am using a Samsung ES8000 with Evolution kit connected via powerline LAN connectors into the D-link switch which is then connected to my PC.

Has anyone else experienced this problem and resolved it? Is there a setting on the HUB that Mezzmo doesn't like that I can change?

Please help as this is proving very annoying.