Hi,

I am trying to create a video smart playlist where I have a filtered list showing only the videos that have not been watched yet. Originally I thought this was a very simple task as I see in the rules drop down list I can create a rule "Play Count" | is | '0'. I thought the problem was solved in 2 seconds. But I then took a close look at the videos that were available in the smart playlist, and it was missing something like 80% of my videos... So i look a closer look...

What I realised is because I am downloading these TV shows as torrents and other places off the web, that when I download a torrent that has already been watched, it carries that number with it when i download it. For example "Sons of Anarchy" has 735 views, and I only downloaded it today.

So I wondered how else I could filter it, and I was looking at the columns available in the Library View, and there is a column called 'Last Played', and all the videos/movies I have not watched were blank (or NULL).

So my question to you guys, is there a way I can use a smart playlist with a filter somewhat like "Last Played" | IS | NULL or something like that? I assumed that option would be available in the drop down list, but its not.

any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Thanks guys.