Hello again Dennis,

First, I wanted to thank you for all the work you've done so far with fixing and optimizing Mezzmo for WD TV Live (as well as any other DLNA players that benefit).

I am currently using Mezzmo 2.1.9.0.

Anyway, the infamous problem with network streaming doesn't seem to have been fully resolved. While it occurs much less often than with earlier versions, I still witness the occassional freeze-ups, and after a few seconds the video fast-forwards in order to catch up with itself and finally continues to play as normal. My WD TV Live is now connected via 100 Mbit Ethernet, so I know it's not a wireless issue. I guess I'll have to turn on logging again so I can give you something to analyze.

Meanwhile, I also had a couple of other questions: First, how do I rearrange my menu folders? I used to be able to do this by removing a folder and then re-adding it, which would put it at the bottom of the list. However, whenever I try this, it always puts it back in alphabetical order. While I understand the logic in this, I'd still like to be able to customize the order of my menu items.

Second, is there any way to completely disable thumbnails? I have no need for them, and whenever I add/remove folders, Mezzmo wants to find thumbnails for everything again. I thought that unchecking the file types in the "Browsing Files" section within the Options would've taken care of this, but Mezzmo still wants to update all my thumbnails. This, of course, causes ffmpeg to run constantly (using close to 50% of my dual-core CPU).

Thanks a bunch,
Visor