I am currently using the Trial version and LOVE the program so far. However I am having some difficulty using the Go To and the Fast Forward buttons on my PS3. I have searched the forum for similar issues and the only thread that was similar is listed below.

http://forum.conceiva.com/showthread...o-Fast-Forward

This doesn't fix my problem...by default the PS3 was set on the primary, though I did try and swap things around (PS3 compatible) to see if it was would...Nope.

I am not transcoding (going straight from VOB files). I know these features work because I am a licensed user of Wild Media Server and they work fine on there. Though, over all your product is far superior and would want to switch to it.

Anyways, when using the "go to" feature I try and change the minutes in the movie to move it forward or backwards it always says "The range you can specify has been exceeded", no matter how small of a change or how large of one.

Also, if I try to use the fast forward button or the fast reverse button it seems as if the movie locks up or it takes forever for it to get where it needs to go...make sense?

If the first issue can be resolved (go to) we have a winner.....I can live without the fast forward button...but being able to move 5 minutes in the future or past is a must.

Rob