Quote Originally Posted by Peter View Post
I had another look at your logs and there is a media server running on your router that is sending a lot of UPnP traffic across the network and this may be flooding the device, can you please try disabling this server on the router to see if this helps?

In the logs there are no requests from devices on the network for the Mezzmo description document so this indicates that the server port is not accessible by the devices.
I turned off other wifi devices and no result.

I tried to see if Mezzmo will stream to my phone and it did that, so I don't think it could be interfering traffic. I also tested streaming to a Chromecast device and it worked fine there. If it's device specific to a Philips TV using DLNA (and I'm sure you guys know what a nightmare it was to make it work for that TV since their forums mention how questionable their DLNA is) could you think of what either is missing on the TV's side or my PC's side? I uninstalled Mezzmo too and cleared everything to see if reinstalling it worked, but nothing came of it. Any other ideas?