Thread: Mezzmo (PC) - Issues 5.1.1.0

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Mezzmo (PC) - Issues 5.1.1.0

First issue is I am trying to do a active playlist with all my photos / videos sorted by year and month, however I noticed some videos were not showing up in the list, and I discovered why.
    upon further research I found out my old Samsung camera named files llike 20170123_182319.mp4 and my new camera names them like VID_20170123_182259.mp4, all the videos listed as VID_20170123_182259.mp4 were missing the year attribute, and the ones with the older style filename had the attribute, so I simply tried to rename the new video from VID_20170123_182259.mp4 -> 20170123_182259.mp4 and low and behold the attribute got added when I updated the folder, but I don't want to rename all my files, I hope conceiva can fix this.

Capture.PNG

Bug 2, I am constantly trying to get my Media Renders to show up in Mezzmo , I have Mezzmo for android, and BubbleUPNP and sometimes it takes 10 minutes for the render to show in the "play to" side or the right click menu (vs instant in other programs like Upplay), firewall is disabled, no restrictions on network to rule that out, another problem is I have a Linux render that never shows (but works fine with the built in windows Cast To menu & Upplay & android mezzmo, bubbleupnp..etc), the linux server is gmrender-resurrect. not a huge priority, I would prefer the Android renders to show up faster so I can cast to my TV Box.
    btw this is not a issue in the android APP, all the renders show up quickly, just the PC software is having this issue.

3 when you remove files it asks you to also remove the files from the library, if you click NO, I assume the files and covers, metadata are still stored in the DB, however there is no way to remove them later from the DB, without re-adding the folder then removing it again. (and of course you have to remember what you added) so so better DB control would be nice .

4. If you use the "Play To" command on the PC and send a video to a render, it will play on the render device like it should, however lets say the render device is Mezzmo or BubbleUPNP on Android if you close Mezzmo(android) or BubbleUPNP(android), and then re-open Mezzmo or BubbleUPNP on the device it somehow it will start and "auto play" the next file, btw this does not happen using android to play a file to another android , so it's a bug in the PC software.

Windows 10 x64.
    Mezzmo trial.
    Last edited by odin; 02-09-2017 at 05:18 PM.