I found on the forum that twitch is supported and tried to add a channel following the instructions provided.

I finished and added my account username for twitch.

After adding, a new patch has been added to my library including 4 subfolders. However no files or videos are being populated into these subfolders (I tried to subscribe to a channel through web browser, refreshed/rebooted Mezzmo but nothing still populates). Could you please help me?

In regards to streaming live content to local DLNA devices, I have a question regarding the internet use for acquiring a live channel that I would be streaming to 02 or more devices simultaneously. For instance, if I want to watch Twitch in 02 devices (same stream from twitch), would Mezzmo server be "downloading" the stream twice? Or is it downloading once and re-streaming for both my devices without overusing my internet connection?

Changing to IPTV channels, I am not being able to add some livestreams into my library. I found a couple of streams which uses m3u8 format. I am able to play those streams directly into a browser or VLC, but adding them to Mezzmo, adds an unpopulated playlist. I am attaching a link for testing http://95.211.149.215:8081/look/cartoon/playlist.m3u8

Would you please check if is it compatible?

Thank you!

- Oppenheimer