Hi again,

after some more tests on mezzmo in connection with my sony nx 715, I'm a bit disappointed. Maybe i had not found the correct configuration.

My problems are:
Fast foward method
I can't use a fast foward method (or rewind). Only a method like skip (1x, 2x, 3x), but this is really unwieldy, also sometimes nothing happens if i press an rewind button. I like the methods of other dlna server, where i can use fast foward like on the pc. See the play bar - go to 40 min a view the rest of a file. I've tested with files in transconding, with files wich were fully transcoded before and so on.

Position rembering
Maybe this is a tv problem. Sometimes i start a video, i would like to jump to a position where i left a video. This far I succeed only sometimes.

Language Selection
Another major problem is that i can't select a auto language. So in normal, mezzmo take the first language file in containers i think. I have to use muxxing the files an remove other languages to hear the audio i want.

Sorry but managing fast foward and language selection the way i actually have to is a huge problem. So i consider, to connect my pc and tv by hdmi and trigger the files manually on my desktop.

Is there no upcoming solution with mezzmo?

Greetings.