Hi Peter.

Did you receive my email back on Jan 5th to "support@conceiva.com" ? I was requesting the Roku Matroska "on the fly" transcoding profile as you offered. I never received the profile. Let me know if you need me to resend my email.

We have completed the transcoding of 100% of our 600+ video files. After several restarts of the Mezzmo Media Server, the problem video files that we had trouble getting on the pre-transcoding queue suddenly showed up and transcoded OK.

I'm still curious about the Library backup/restore functions. You stated that, "Transcoded files can be very large and it is not practical to have multiple backup copies of them so they are left out of the database backup. ". The TranscodingFiles folder is only 5MB in size. The reason I bring this up is that after we installed Mezzmo Pro on the original computer and began configuring the video library, we decided to move the installation to the current computer. We used the backup/restore process to accomplish this. After making a backup from the original computer and placing the backup on our NAS, we installed Mezzmo Pro on our current computer and restored to the backup we had made. We found that the current installation didn't contain any of the library configuration that we had been creating. When we copied the TranscodingFiles folder to the current computer, everything showed up. So it would appear that the TranscodingFiles folder would be an important part of the backup.

Another issue that sprang up is whenever we save the Matroska file, (.mkv), to the file library NAS, after about 20 saves, we receive an error box, "Cannot Copy the File: Check Folder Permissions or Free Disk Space". We have to Stop Pre-Transcoding and restart the Mezzmo server. This repeats after every 20 or so saves.

All of the converted files are streaming very well. We have seen a few that stream a little jerky. We are looking to see if this condition was in the ISO file. Would network speed be involved here?