Hello,

I just installed the 15 day trial of Messmo 2.6.5 in the hope that I'd be able to overcome some of the problems I've been having streaming from my computer to my TV but so far it isn't doing the trick.

I have a BC-C5500 Samsung Blue-ray that is connected to my network through an Ethernet cable. My computer is running 32 bit Vista SP2 on an Intel Core 2 Duo E8600 chip and it is hooked to an external drive that holds all my movies and it all runs through a D-Link router. Not sure if you need all that.

Anyhow the problem is many of the movies I have on my hard drive either don't play at all (format not recognized) or I get a few (or many) minutes in and it just stops playing. I thought this was a problem with Samsung PC Share Manager, but I've also tried Serviio and now Mezzmo. I was hoping the trans-coding Mezzmo does would work but either I am not setting things up correctly or something else is going on.

I have had problems with various file types like .avi, .x264, .mp4 files.

I know you will need more information than this but thought this would be a start. I tried the other threads in the forum with BD-C5500 too but couldn't decipher the answers

Thanks for any help you can provide.

Jim