Quote Originally Posted by twochannel View Post
I'd like to see this as well. My use case is accessing the web interface from a mobile device/pc to access a centralized DMC. This would allow Mezzmo to remain the DMC (not the browser) so that the end result is a centralized playlist so multiple users could manage what is playing.

Other wish list items:
  • First party linux/headless support
  • Full feature parity between folders and the smart/active playlists when it comes to metadata/art. (I recall folders had more capabilities/flexibility)
  • A way to take into consideration the disc number id3 tag of a song when sorting songs by the track id3tag without needing to add disc to the folder hierarchy. (maybe a hierarchy of sort orders feature, ie. first sort by disc, then by track).
  • Control over how folders are presented in display titles. Right now i think display titles only applies to the files themselves. For Example. With classical music it could be nice to have a folder displayed as '%Album-%AlbumArtist' (There are many albums named "The Four Season" all by different performances/conductors/performers) This could help cut down clicks to drill down. Just a thought.

I'd be happy to elaborate and discus any of these items. Thanks!
Your DMC use case is exactly the same as mine. I want to be able to enable it on a web user by user basis.