Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
I checked and the subnet is same (255.255.255.0). In my router, it appears LAN is setup to use that for all.

Jeff suggested I check to see which networks I was broadcasting on. There is only one listed; 192.168.1.19.

However, since I had to take a break from working on this, I noticed something tonight that was not noticed the last time. The IP addresses listed in media devices are not what I show in my router to be assigned to anything. For instance, the TV is an LG so listed as LGWebOS and the IP in media device is 192.168.1.178 with a MAC address of 4C:1B:86:CE:18:CC
listed under my router page the TV has 192.168.1.131 and the MAC is 00:IF:54:C4:6E.

I have rebooted my computer and the router but still holding that discrepancy. That seems like a major issue.
The different MAC and IP addresses are likely due to you changing from wireless to ethernet. Your devices will have different MAC addresses for each physical interface (i.e. wireless and Ethernet) and likewise DHCP will hand out different IP addresses to different MAC addresses. This is standard networking.

I suggest doing the following:

• Delete the old entries in the Mezzmo device manager since they are pointing to the wireless MAC address. This won't do anything but will eliminate some confusion with multiple entries.
  • As Peter says, disable your firewall.
  • Try pinging your devices from your Mezzmo server and see if they respond properly
  • Make sure the option to allow new devices to connect is enabled in the Mezzmo Media Devices window
  • While the firewall is disabled, try rebooting your devices and see if they show up under the Mezzmo Media Devices
  • If they don't show up try stopping / starting the Mezzmo server service

If this doesn't work then open a CMD window on your Mezzmo server, run the command "ipconfig /all" and post the results here.

Thanks,

Jeff