Hi,

i have a little problem playing my MKV files on the XBOX 360. Before i bought Mezzmo i used TVersity as my media server. Last week, my dad bought a new TV with LAN connection and i wanted to connect it to my old media server. That didn't work due to an DLnA incompability of TVersity. I found Mezzmo and tried it. It worked wonderful with my AVI files and i decided to buy it. Yesterday i tried to play my MKV HD files on my XBOX and it started as usually. But after a couple of seconds it stops rendering and goes back to main menue.

I use Mezzmo version 2.1.12.0 (Full Version!)

My XBOX has the newest dashboard installed. I also tried to change the transcoding properties to a value which was proposed in the FAQs.

My Server (Quad core XEON, 2,13Ghz) runs a MS Windows Server 2008 R2 with 8 GB ram (where 6GB is used) and a lot of hard disk space. It's also not very busy (especially after changing the transcoding properties!). My network is a GBit one where the XBOX is of cause only at 100 MBit.

What i said before: The MKV starts playing with sound and everything and then just stops... When i start to play the movie again it might play a couple of seconds longer. The rendered files are up to 50MB large (or small) and they don't grow...

Hopefully someone had the same issues and can tell me what i did wrong.

If you need mor info about the different MKV files please ask

Best regards

mr.niceguy76