Yea, and I reset those settings. (I have worked in IT industry ofr 30+ years; so fairly fluent, so feel free to talk technical if needed) I eneded up doing a reset on the router to defaults which is how it was installed a couple of weeks ago and Mezzmo worked fine at that point. I also reloaded Mezzmo (I had loaded Wild Media this afternoon; removed first). I can see the Samsung BDP in Mezzmo, but now cannot see it on BDP. I can access all web apps on BDP; at&t (cisco) boxes can see Mezzmo, so a bit dumbfounded now as to what is going on. System has been fully reset as well, as well as Samsung BDP. Earlier I could play a full song, sometimes but upon swithc to next song it would error. Any step by steps to nail this down further would be greatly appreciated. I am close to give up and move back to my extra computer connected to A/V system, though I loved the way this all worked. The problems seemed to all start at software upgrade, since then the whole thing has been dicey. I have been working the forums to try and determine what may be awry here, but am coming up short.