Hi,
I purchased the mezzmo just a few days ago, however since then i have had several problems which i note here
1. When i connect it through my Samsung 3d bluray player bdp-c5900
a. subtitle file .srt do not work
b. It frequently disconnects and mezzmo server becomes unavailable for sometime
c. It does not recognise .flac files, reporting that 'no recognisable format' eventhough the file is seen
For the tech i have left all settings to default, i have not turned transcoding off and tried yet. But i have tried to change the auto recognised profile of BDP-3D to SAMSUNG C but it does not work.
The benefit of connecting thro the bluray player is that all the original sound formats including DD, DTS, DTS-MHD etc all these are decoded beautifully and i enjoy perfect sound thro the amp and the surround system.

However i would like the subtitles to play and not have disconnections, i have a wired broadband connection to my tv and bluray player but wireless connection to my computer upstairs and get a regular speed of 8mbps

2. When i connect it thro' my Samsung UE46C8000 however i dont get the digital surround at all but the ordinary PCM audio is released, but the .srt files and .flac files are correctly recognised.

So it is a no win situation either way, i was so glad i purchased this excellent software and wanted to even recommend it to my friends, but i can't until i can get a solution to these problems.
Can the tech at Conceiva please help?