I've tried adding iTunes music, mp3, photos, videos, but it just hangs for a while and then when it's done, none of the files are there for sharing on my other devices. Windows 7, Home Premium 64 bit. Intel Core i7 six-core, 3.2 GHz, 12 GB Ram, 2 TB HD. A few of the files show up in the Mezzmo window, but they don't show up on any other devices (smart phone, Smart TV, PS3 or Galaxy Tab. I've tried drag and drop, or using the menu "add files", but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to simply add the files I want to have available on the server. I'm kind of sorry that I paid for this thing, but wanted to ask before I uninstall it and take the loss. And, yes, I have uninstalled it and reinstalled the latest version, 2.4.5.0. I have read here where people are using it to do what it's supposed to do, but I don't get any errors. It just doesn't work. It does connect to my devices, but there's no content to play. If I look at music for example, there are no songs. Same for photos and videos. Any help would be welcome. Thanks.