Hello,

I would like to ask if anyone else has encountered the following problem and found a solution.

I have many HD Tivo recordings (most files are between 15-25GB) of sporting events which I’ve moved to my Windows 7 PC. Once residing on the PC, I’ve used kmttg to decrypt and remove commercials, resulting in a somewhat smaller .MP4 file.

My problem is this – I am able to stream these videos back to my TV via Mezzmo or Windows 7 DLNA, but there is absolutely no way to pause, fast forward, or rewind while watching a show. It’s not device specific – both my Samsung TV and Panasonic Blu-Ray have DLNA and can stream these videos, but on both devices trying to pause/rewind/fast forward is not allowed.

I was hopeful that streaming these videos to my Samsung TV with Mezzmo would restore the pause, fast forward, and rewind functions.

Unfortunately, though Mezzmo streams the videos to the Samsung in HD, the pause, fast forward, and rewind functions do not work.

I’ve tried to use the pre-transcode function in Mezzmo but always receive the following dialog:

“No files were queued for transcoding since they match formats that are supported by the selected devices”

Can anyone recommend a solution?

Here is some technical data from a typical video:

File Format: MPEG-1 System format
Video codec: MPEG-2 video
Audio codec: ATSC A/52 / AC-3
Bit rate: 13,977 kbps
Audio channels 6

Thanks.