I'm using the trial of Mezzmo to figure out if I want to buy this software. However, I'm running into major usability issues.

I'm focused mainly on using it for music right now. I have quite a large library of music of all different file types. Initially I tried to load all 14,000 files into Mezzmo and that was unusable. The interface on the Toshiba Blu-ray player slowed to molasses and was unusable.

I thought, ok too many files so I'll just add a few albums. That worked, still kinda slow, but usable. So then I add in an artist with 25 albums, and the whole thing comes to a screeching halt again. Navigating through the menus on the Toshiba is extremely slow.... sometimes 30 seconds or more when switching... other times it locks up.

I've tried quite a few different things, but am having no success. I'm close to throwing in the towel here, but figured it was worth posting to see if the experts had any ideas.

I don't consider myself a novice when it comes to tech... I'm a programmer/analyst and I build my own machines.... but something in this DLNA setup seems extremely flawed.