I am trying to use Mezzmo 2.5.0 now with my sharp Aquos TV. Since it's a model that just released last year, I have chosen the new 'Sharp Aquos TVs (2011 models)' profile since that would seem to be the closest match. My goal is to stream to it both my older .avi files (mostly encoded with the xvid codec), and my newer rips which are .mkv HD x264 files.

The problem is, Mezzmo is trying to transcode all the files before sending to the TV when I'd like it to just stream it without transcoding. I know the TV supports these formats, as I can put these files on a USB drive and play them fine on the TV. Also, I had Windows Media Center configured at one point last year and it could stream the avi files without transcoding, so I would hope it's possible with Mezzmo.

How can I tell how the profile is configured? I would like to make sure it makes all the files "visible" to the TV without transcoding. I disabled the transcode option for the profile, and now none of the files show on the TV, just empty folders.

Thanks!

P.S. I'm liking the ability to specify different profiles for my different streaming devices around the house, so I'm hoping we can get this to work.